The Beginner Triathlon Training Program kicks off with a meet and greet session, free-of-charge and without obligation.
The purpose of this meeting is to get to know each other, and find out what you hope to accomplish through personal training. We will discuss your family and how they play a part in achieving your goals, identifying your strengths and weaknesses, and establishing a program that fits your objectives. We will map out a personalized program that will fit around your work and family.
What does this cost? In reality, it totally depends on each clients needs. Which is why the initial consultation is free-of-charge. From there we can develop a program which will both fit your lifestyle and budget.
Beginner Triathlete Program Highlights
- Develop and entry level triathlon training program that may include all or some of the following:
- Strength training
- Choosingthe proper equipment.
- Proper fitting to equipment.
- Maintaining and care of equipment.
- Finding your first race which may include all or some of the following according to your needs.
- Choosing a venue
- Choosing accommodations
- Child care if needed
- Pre-race nutrition
- Race day clothing
- race day set up
- Competing with you.
- Summary of the race, evaluation of goals.